Because we are So Much More Than a Museum, be sure not to miss any of Our Events!
MEGA, a space designed to be seen, touched, and tasted
MEGA is an experiential and informative exhibition space that not only offers up content on our company and its history, but also gives visitors a closer look at the brewing world in general with a number of events that relate beer to different disciplines and give visitors the opportunity to see, smell, touch, taste, and feel beer, its history, and its styles from different points of view.
To do this, we have an events calendar that allows visitors to experience MEGA first-hand with a Beer Culture, Music, or Culinary experience. MEGA was created to provide visitors a personalized experience that allows them to interact with different elements and learn based on their own interests
can you do?
Enjoy Our Brewing Experience safely.
Visit the facilities accompanied by a Beer Museum Guide and in small groups.
We offer you sanitary material to ensure your well-being, as well as a personalised wristband to improve your visit.
The guided tour with Perfect Beer Service Experience includes:
- Experience kit kit to discover the secrets of Beer Culture including: a rucksack, a set of raw materials, a touch pointer, an “Atlantic” Estrella Galicia glass and a coaster.
- Two drinks: Serve your own Draft Beer (33cl) with the help of our Expert Brewer and also, enjoy a Wooden Set of 5 Small Beers (12cl).
You also have the option of enjoying a guided tour without Perfect Beer Service Experience (20€ per person), which includes:
- Experience minikit which contains: a set of raw materials and a touch pointer.
- One drink: a Wooden Set of 5 Small Beers (12cl) or a Beer of your choosing
PLAN YOUR TOUR
- From Wednesday to Sunday.
- Sessions at 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00.
- More than 100 minutes of brewing experience.
Join this workshop to immerse yourself in the world of beer, learn about beer’s raw materials and classifications by fermentation type, and become initiated in the art of beer tasting using your own sensory memory by trying differente beer styles.
The workshop includes:
– Beer tasting of three beers with a final challenge.
– A backpack with one Atlántica Estrella Galicia glass, a set of raw materials, and one touch pointer.
– Beer Hunter workbook with tasting suggestions and a pencil so you can keep practicing at home.
– Pour your own draft beer with the help of our Brew Master
Enjoy this brewery workshop with peace of mind: in small groups with strict hygiene measures. Help us obey all of these measures by arriving at the ticket window 10 minutes early.
MEGA – Mundo Estrella Galicia
Calle José María Rivera Corral.
Bus line 11
c/ Jose María Rivera Corral stop
Our world is open to you:
- Wednesday to Sunday:
11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Last entry 6:00 pm