Because we are So Much More Than a Museum, be sure not to miss any of Our Events!
MEGA, a space designed to be seen, touched, and tasted
MEGA is an experiential and informative exhibition space that not only offers up content on our company and its history, but also gives visitors a closer look at the brewing world in general with a number of events that relate beer to different disciplines and give visitors the opportunity to see, smell, touch, taste, and feel beer, its history, and its styles from different points of view.
To do this, we have an events calendar that allows visitors to experience MEGA first-hand with a Beer Culture, Music, or Culinary experience. MEGA was created to provide visitors a personalized experience that allows them to interact with different elements and learn based on their own interests
can you do?
Enjoy Our Beer Experience accompanied by a tour guide.
- Experience Kit: a backpack; a set of raw materials; stylus pen; an Estrella Galicia glass and a beermat.
- Two drinks: pull your own draught beer (33 cl) and enjoy a 5 beer tasting session (12 cl).
Enjoy this experience without the beer pulling for €20. What’s included:
- Minikit with raw materials and a stylus pen.
- 1 drink of your choice: 5 beer tasting session (12 cl) or a draught beer (33 cl).
We will provide you with a personalised wristband to enhance your experience, as well as protective equipment for your complete peace of mind.
Join this Workshop and delve into the world of beer.
- Starter 3 beer tasting session.
- Beer Hunter notebook with tasting tips and a pencil.
- 5 beer tasting session (12 cl).
Enjoy this workshop with complete peace of mind thanks to the small groups and strict hygiene and safety measures. Help us to comply with all these measures by arriving at the ticket office 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
MEGA – Mundo Estrella Galicia
Calle José María Rivera Corral.
Bus line 11
c/ Jose María Rivera Corral stop
Our world is open to you:
- Wednesday to Sunday:
11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Last entry 6:00 pm