Spending some time in A Coruña? Then why not combine a visit around the city of A Coruña with a guided tour of MEGA?
To make sure you enjoy your Galician experience to the full, why not combine your visit around A Coruña’s historic quarter with our guided tour and beer pulling experience?
- A two hour guided tour of A Coruña’s historic quarter, accompanied by the city’s official tourist guides.
- A guided tour and beer pulling experience at MEGA, Mundo Estrella Galicia
- Travel to and from the museum not included
What’s the plan?
In the morning one of the city’s Official Tourist Guides will meet you in María Pita Square under the statue in the middle of the square. From there, the group will make its way to the historic quarter.
In the Old Town, as the locals call it, you will learn about the history of the city since it was founded in the 13th century, as well as its best-known monuments, streets and squares. On leaving the ancient walled area of the city, the visit continues through the Fishing quarter, which overlooks the marina, before turning back inland along A Coruña’s main pedestrian street: Calle Real.
The tour ends at the Obelisk, opposite Méndez Núñez Gardens.
In the afternoon, we will welcome you to our home: MEGA, where you can tour the facilities in the company of a guide.
Admission to MEGA includes a brief Perfect Serve session and two drinks:
- A draught beer (33 cl) visitors pull for themselves.
- A five beer tasting set (12 cl) so you can try different styles.
Ready to discover new sensations? Experience the true essence of Galicia with MEGA!